We provide comprehensive evaluations and treatment for all speech, language, cognitive-linguistic, social communication, voice, fluency, and feeding and swallowing disorders.
* All speech language pathologists at Kitestrings are PROMPT trained.
Common diagnostic categories may include the following disorders:
- Articulation and phonology
- Stuttering/cluttering (dysfluency disorders)
- Central Auditory Processing (as related to language processing)
- Receptive and Expressive language
- Executive Functioning Skills
- Social and Pragmatic Language
- Feeding and Swallowing
- Oral Motor Dysfunction
- Tongue Thrust