We are currently in network with:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Scott and White
Cigna (*for speech therapy services)
For other insurances, we are happy to assist submitting claims for out of network coverage if eligible.
If it appears your insurance company includes our services in your plan, Kitestrings will submit claims to insurance. Kitestrings will then bill you if you owe a co-payment or co-insurance.
KNOW YOUR INSURANCE BENEFITS
Each individual insurance policy is different. Kitestrings will provide the courtesy of calling your insurance company to verify coverage and benefits of therapy under your individual plan. Verification of benefits is not automatically a guarantee that insurance will pay for therapy.
We encourage each client to call to ensure accuracy. Important questions to ask:
- Type of plan (PPO, HMO)?
- Is this a marketplace plan?
- Is there a deductible to be met before insurance will pay for therapy?
- Is there a co-pay or co-insurance for therapy?
- Is pre-authorization required?
- Is a referral required (usually for HMO)?
- Are there any limitations or exclusions for coverage of therapy?
- Is therapy covered if multiple services or discipliness are provided on the same day?