We find that an increase in frequency of therapy per week paired with opportunities to practice carryover with peers results in more rapid improvements in targeted goals. Because we know adding a second/third visit per week can be costly for families, we'd like to offer a new option for an additional group session for children already receiving individual treatment. The focus of the group would be on carryover of skills with other children. It would also allow an opportunity for additional therapy with a lower cost than a second individual session at the private pay rate. Since these sessions are groups, they will not be billed through insurance.
- 8 week sessions, 45 minutes for $320 ($40/week) - this is a $340 discount when compared to a 45 minute individual session private pay
- Payment by check must be received to reserve space; refunds cannot be given for missed sessions (credit card payments will incur a 3% service charge)
- Firm maximum of 4 children to allow for everyone to get plenty of practice time
- Criteria for being invited to a group: ability to stay calm and regulated, self-control, ability to focus in a small group setting, no escape behaviors, able to follow instructions
- Groups will have children of approximately the same age
Call Kitestrings: 512-261-3584
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org